CWRP participants are offered a unique opportunity to combine their contributions of money and in-kind goods and services with federal and other dollars, making this one-of-a-kind effort truly effective in restoring, protecting, preserving and enhancing our Nation’s aquatic habitats.
Members can participate in various ways:
- Provide monetary contributions for project implementation
- Provide in-kind services or staff to help research projects, design necessary improvements and implement solutions
- Provide materials or equipment to make project ideas a reality.
As a member, your corporation benefits through:
- Involvement in tangible projects that yield critical environmental improvements
- Multiplication of your contributions by leveraging funds
- Opportunities for employee involvement in CWRP projects
- Enhanced working relationships with government agencies and officials, conservation organizations, community groups and academia
- Positive publicity from media coverage, awards and recognition events
- Promotion of your environmentally and socially conscious actions
Becoming a part of CWRP is easy. Contact us to get started. Please call John MacKenzie @617-484-1155 or email email@example.com